I have a new favorite kindergarten student.
He'd be the one that asked me yesterday if the substitute aide was my grandma.
In other stuffs -
- I know that I still have the week in the life Saturday and Sunday to share
- Things are wicked busy
- Our Lego Leage Robot competition is on Saturday November 22nd. I'll be able to breathe and blog again when that it behind us.
- Greg is on seven long hour days a week at least through the new year.
- His busy and my busy = clean socks and underwear being dug out of an unsorted basket daily, until we wash again and start all over.
- His busy + my busy = a very rushed daily menu.
- I had been debating going north for Thanksgiving with the kids, but the more I think about it, the more a few days of catching up here at home sounds good to me.
- And the 35 inches of snow that they've gotten in parts of up north is a little bit daunting when thinking about driving alone with the kids.
- (because my husband only had Thanksgiving day off - nothing more...and even that was given with a bit of reluctancy)
- To give you an idea of my day - yesterday we got to school at 8:30 - I came home at the end of the school day for just over an hour in which I did laundry, threw together dinner and took care of a few odds and ends...and then it was back to school for 6pm robots, then 7pm pto meeting, then back to the robot meeting until 8:30 and then to Meijer to fill up my grocery cart.
- Time to go light a fire under the boys this morning.....gotta go, gotta go.....
- real blogs coming soon.