keeping fun in the daily
- I had this blog post all typed up, I save compulsively, and my computer did a thing and all was lost. !!!! Attempt two:
- I had to hoped to blog yesterday - on Monday, the first of February - but the time went.
- Yesterday the boys began two separate karate classes, which means more shuttling. Brian could have moved up with his last belt, but keeping the boys in the same class while Robotics was going on - made my life much easier. And having Mark move up to Brian's class - and Brian staying put - made Mark's transition that much easier.
- They both got new belts on Saturday.
- I remember, just a few short years ago, that January and February were our quiet months and I would make up things to do in the evenings just to get us out of the house and off our butts.
- This year? We are shuttling kids to sports six days a week. !!! And I still don't consider us to be a sporty family.
- It's so much easier when Greg is in town, but scheduled so that it's still doable if he's not.
- He'll find out today if he's going to Chicago. Today.
- He was in Battle Creek on Sunday and Chicago the weekend before.
- I used last Saturday to begin my curtains. Finally. The hope is to have them hang-worthy soon.
- Meanwhile, I began picking up a few hours at the print shop again.
What February Brings:
- More basketball, swimming, soccer and karate
- completed curtains
- a rug ordered (if you are interested at all in FLOR, let me know - if I send you a link, you get 20% off your first order)
- Valentine projects
- hopefully - winter and at least one snow day.
- Many yearbook hours. My deadline is the beginning of March. I'm excited about the new photos I got yesterday.
- Vacation planning
- I'm hovering on buying Globetrotter tickets (they went on sale yesterday) It's so hard for this family to know what a date on the calendar will bring.
- maybe a rodeo
- Finish putting away Christmas. Don't judge.
Blogs to blog:
I've had a few requests, and a few blog posts on my mind. Blog posts that I hope to get to soon:
- Someone asked for for an update on our debt-free living. It's been a couple years since I've updated - so I'm putting that one together
- It was asked if I still scrapbook. I'm working on that post too
- A completed remodel. I'm waiting until I get those curtains done.
From Wendy's Saturday game - at about midnight.