I started this blog when this one was a newborn.
He turned 10 on March 17th.
Greg had a birthday a couple days ago, and we managed to catch him at home. We had a Grand Traverse pie for his, and it was good.
The same kid had an art piece (marked with a B) in this year's Got ART show at the Opera House. We stopped there today after lunch. It took us awhile to find his - we were so distracted by all the other fun pieces.
Meanwhile, notice the winter jacket in the art photo? Yep,...still winter here. But I got a text from my husband this morning that he made it safely to Argentina, and that it's 80 degrees there.
I deleted him from my contacts.
But I did make him promise to be home in time for Easter. I'll put him back in my contacts if he does.
And, just for fun.
Other random thoughts -
- The final quarter of this school year began on Friday.
- I'm anxious for summer - but I'm also feeling like it's filling up too quickly already.
- I just committed Wendy to three weeks of drivers ed. It's like throwing darts in the calendar to pick a good time frame.
- Before Greg left for Argentina, I had him take out the extra table. This week is organize, spring clean and purge week.
- The trick will be to fit everything else in.
- I need to get a walk in today, but the wind out there is wicked - 24mph with gusts up to 33mph.
- Time to eat some leftover birthday cake and color some Easter eggs.