It was a lovely full weekend
- Outdoorama on Friday
- Greg completed his concealed weapon course on Saturday
- Brian and I made it to the high school robotics competition
- Laundry got done
- Wendy made it to her swimming, despite us having to turn around to get her towel after getting halfway there
- I went to Target while she was swimming and picked up a few deals
- After swimming we headed to the gym for an hour
- Greg worked another crazy Sunday shift - not sure how many hours, just that he got home a couple hours ago, so earlier than normal. His alarm is set for ten.
- The kids and I made it to Sunday school and church
- Wendy went to a friend's house after church
- The boys and I shuttled her some clothes
- Then we went out to eat since it was just the three of us
- Sunday afternoon nap
- With an alarm set to save some time for sledding
- We were sledding for nearly two hours
- Back to pick up Wendy
- Hot and Ready Little Caesars for dinner
It was a good weekend.
As for this week....
- The kick off of March is reading month at school. Never my favorite month (to me it's like having to write down every time you wash your hands or brush your teeth)
- Wendy is home with sick symptoms this morning
- I'm drinking my second cup of hot water with apple cider vinegar and honey, hoping to ward off the throat tickle I feel coming on.
- It's that time of year
- I have to finish up the rest of the yearbook photos this week
- and make a few appointments
- Time to scribble up my Monday list.