Even drinking coffee after six last night didn't keep me up any later than usual. I made my five day to-do list, and then fell asleep on the Lazyboy.
Today, day one of five, I woke up ready to get some things done.
- I baked.
- I took Wendy's annual photo.
- (sometimes my favorite ones are the ones in between - like above, where she's fixing her bobby pin)
- The kids couldn't agree on a Christmas card photo from the options I gave them taken throughout the year, so I sat them all down and took a dozen. We'll see.
- There was only minimal bickering and arguing.
- I've had some grandiose ideas for our Christmas card the past few years, but no time to put them into play. Maybe next year.
- I took the dog for a walk up to school (can't stay away) to pick up some stuff for yearbook.
- Yearbook is on my five day list. Greg is working all weekend, so that puts me in project mode.
- Also on my list - load some programs onto my newer computer. I'm still using my older one for most things because I've not had time to set the new one up.
- I need to install a photo program and an office program.
- So much to do...
- Also on my list - I'm in search of a twin size bed frame. I have a month to find one, but thought I'd throw it out there so I don't hear 'I wish I knew - we have one just sitting in our basement' right after I purchase one.
- Coffee break over - time to go knock another item off my list.
be good .