- Today was my lazy day, but somehow my lazy day included giving the dog not one but TWO baths.
- Bring back the snow.
- Yesterday was about Brian's all day Lego League competition and has been the main reason I've been scarce here the past two weeks.
- The past two weeks were crunch time for the team. Add that to everything else on my daily list and something had to give.
- Greg is still on mega hours. He left for work at 5am this (Sunday) morning and at 10:20 pm as I type this - he still hasn't left for home, and it'll be an hour and a half drive when he does.
- He'll be on that schedule all week. With only Thanksgiving off.
- We appreciate the invites we've gotten, but we've decided we'll be doing a low key Thanksgiving this year.
- As for this week....if anyone will be driving by here on their way to Busy Bees on Monday night - Wendy could use a ride, as I'll be doing the karate run, and Greg and Allan will both be at work. That new expressway ramp lost me a few drive by regulars.
- I'm working full days both Monday and Tuesday.
- I debated heading north for the holiday, but I changed my mind. Snow may have had something to do with it.
- And the van. It died on me twice this week.
- Thankfully it died on the only night of the week that Allan's car was available for the taking. That helped me out in that instance.
- Life's a scream.
It's almost Monday! :)