I do love the Monday.
I admit that I wasn't super fired up to be in the pool at 5:30 this morning, but that it's soccer season for both Wendy and Mark - 5:30 in the morning it is for me. Last year I regained weight during soccer season, and I'm determined that I won't do that again this year.
- Mark has a two hour practice this evening. It's a beautiful evening out. I'll be walking laps. Greg will be at the dentist.
- Wendy has two home games this week. (psst... mom .... the girls have two home games this week). Mark has a game on Saturday.
- Allan is moving home for the summer in just under two weeks - so this weekend was spent creating a space. As he didn't move home last summer, he's not been home for more than a quick break since we switched the bedrooms around. I've still got a little work to do, but I took on the bulk of it and the boys are pleased and seem to be impressed with the results. (psst....I made room for you, Al!)
- I'm hoping to spend some time with photos this week. I still want to share our latest vacation, and I need to sort through JV soccer photos as well.
- Rumor has it that there are only 36 days of school left counting today.
- I haven't put the post about our school closing into words yet - but know that this last 36 days are emotional for those of us losing our building. For many reasons.
- As for my Shingles - I still have waves of fatigue. I had a real hard time finding any oomph on Saturday. I took three naps. Very unlike me for a bright sunshiny Saturday.
- I've since heard of three other local people also having Shingles this month. Four if you count my mom.
- My mom got home again last evening. She'd been up north with my grandma - who turned 97 at the beginning of this month. Grandma is still having a lot of chest pains, so prefers to have familiar faces around her often. My aunt is also back at home so she's taking on that role again.
- Comings and goings.
Have a wonderful week!