And, lastly, Greg's Japan pictures from his phone. Mostly food photos - but now the Japan experience will be complete.
He mentioned that several restaurants had prepared dishes in their window display, so he'd take a picture of the dish he wanted with his phone and then share it with whoever took his order. It made communication that much easier.
This was the night they went out for Kobe Beef. What a treat!
- And that's that
- sorry, again, for the lull in blog posts
- i've been working a lot of full shifts
- and a lot of dentist appointments for all this past week
- this week my mom comes to town
- and I'm scrambling trying to get things ready for both my brother's wedding and our vacation
- they are still a month away, but - wow - the weeks fly and the spare hours to get anything done are minimal.
- only one week of basketball left
- that'll help
- and my first call regarding jury duty has put me off until at least friday
- we shall see
- if I end up sitting on a jury for a month.... whew.
- time to fly.
- happy sunday
- be good