I have fun doing these lists if for no other reason than to have a fun time capsule of what I desired at this stage of my life....
So then, in no particular order....
- New Shoes - These will do nicely. Size 9. I was first thinking slip ons would be better, but nah...I'll only be pregnant for one more month by the time Christmas rolls around.
- I can never resist a new Tom Petty CD. For that matter...this house needs a new stereo of some sort too....only the cassette player is working on ours. haha. But, there's always the one in the van.
- And I need both this one and this one by Josh Turner. And look at that, there's a special price if you buy them both at the same time!
- And I think I kinda need this as well. ;)
- Not that good, was I? Well then...how 'bout this. I'm easy.
- Something in the middle? If you insist
- And, after the baby I always enjoy a good read. These are the ones that I've been eyeballing lately...mostly due to reviews on other blogs. this one, this one, and this one
- hmmm...just realized that none of those are actually readable books, but more project or inspiration oriented. I need a good reading book too...I trust your judgement
- for that matter...I also need a new computer. This one shuts down on me at least once a day - I've no clue what to look for anymore in a computer or which ones to avoid. I'll trust you on that one too, k?
- And if you want to toss this in with the new computer, I wouldn't complain. My jaw would drop, but I wouldn't complain
- Back to reality - I'm thinking that this would be put to good use in my scrap nook.
- And these
- And...like every other year, new socks, undies, jammies and gift certificates are always gratefully received.
- oh oh oh! And I need a new Dymo tape runner thingie. Mine is busticated. argh.
And I just know I'm forgetting something, I'll be back to edit later.....