I'm so ready to turn the calendar over.
And you know what I just realized. 2007 starts on a Monday!
Any year that starts on a Monday has got to be a great year....it's like a double fresh start!
So bring it on. I'm ready and looking forward to...
- A new baby...hopefully before the end of January. Times running out for it to be a tax deduction in 2006...but there's still time. I go fast. lol
- Vacation - we've already reserved a place in Branson Missouri for a week this coming spring - it's great to have something to look forward to
- New nieces and nephews - at least 2 in the forecast so far
- Our oldest God-daughters confirmations - both this year, hope to make it to both
- Simplifying - an ongoing process
- staying within our budget - another ongoing process
- CKU in Detroit. I'm not planning to try to take any classes with a 3 month old, but I'm looking forward to it anyway - hope to see some scrap friends
- and my keeping of a page a day album for the entire year of 2007
It's totally inspired by Ali's week in the life album - same album and everything. I actually received it planning to do a week in the life, but after doing my August month album and photo a day challenges...I really wanted to try a year.
And I'm ready. You can't see my cover really well...But it says, "2007 - A year in the life of Tormville"
Each page will be a different size...mostly just 4 x 6. Some won't have pictures, some will just be journaling, some....like our vacation...will be a 12 x 12 consolidation of days.
Each month will have something a little different. January, for instance, will have a touch of blue on each page. And so on.
I'm not commiting to sharing pages thru this one, because that's just the sort of thing that would intimidate me. So...ask me this time next year. ;)
Happy New Year!!!