So...I did that thing again last night where I went to lay down with the two year old to help him fall asleep, and I woke up 8 1/2 delicious hours later. Still in my clothes. I have to stop doing that...I had things to do last night. Like prepare this link list.
So check back, knowing me I'll be doing a lot of...oh yeah...I wanted to share that too, and editing.
A mish mash of happy stuffs
- Karen Russell is sharing her newest release. I'm purging my spot to rapidly refill.....this is hands down my favorite release ever of hers. I'm really loving that black and cream...but that orange...mmmmm.....
- I began an album for my Saturday Sewing on flickr. I also plan to make a happy file album...but I may need to upgrade my account first. Who knew it would be addicting?
- If you check this post on Technique Tuesday's blog, you'll see that we're having a reader challenge next month using the textiles. And if you don't have textiles (this is the best part) they'll be sent to you...but you have to email them before February 1st. (email addy at the bottom of that blog post) Be quick! :)
- A happy find - I found this blog this week by way of flickr (addicted) and it's a new favorite for me...so much to soak in. I love the quilt...I want to run upstairs right now and sew all my fabric together
- And I don't know where I've been, but I also just recently found SouleMama I'm enjoying her daily photos and going thru her book recommendations.
- And I know I've mentioned this book before, but as for purging - totally need this book. Scaling Down It makes it SO much easier for me to pitch, sort and dump on a regular basis. I've also listed it in the new category that I'm working on way down there on the left of some of the books we enjoy or that I've mentioned. Also...if you hold your mouse over the book title you'll see some notes I've jotted down about each book.
- oh oh oh! I knew I forgot a fun one......it's bloggy giveaways again. Next round I'll be on the ball and add my blog to the list! Fun stuffs!
I'm going to stop right here and save...but I'll come back to add more. The wind is bouncing our wind chimes off the house and a quick peek at the news mentions that much of the county is out of power due to the winds. It's also a balmy 4 degrees out. Gonna be a cold nose walk to the school today.......