put a brick in his swim trunks. I just thought I'd better clarify that. I just felt like it.
What we did do today however...
- Got my dryer hooked up - at long last. The stacking kit finally came in. My brother swung over to help heft it up and I immediately gave it a test run on Pa's work shirts. Hums beautifully and even sings a little song when it's done
- Pa took Brian swimming in an effort to help strengthen his legs.
- I went out and picked up a tricycle - and he practiced on that a bit as well - he's getting stronger. He still seems quite a ways off from walking - but little by little.
- Finished a project for NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) festivities over at Scrapsupply next weekend. Be there or be square!
- Mending - trying to get back on track with my Saturday sewing. I made this blanket for Allan years ago already and the bottom binding blew out. Allan has mentioned it everyday this week as he's getting tangled in it at night. So today - we got 'er done.
- Reinstalled the second carseat back into the van - it had been in the hallway ever since Brian's accident - it's feeling good to get things back where they belong
hm. that's 'bout it I guess -