And who's hoarding my blankets? My floor is cold this morning! I told Pa that I think I'm going to have to put the flannel sheets on the bed pretty soon.
I hope your weekend was awesome. Mine? Very lazy. I ended up feeling pretty crummy on Saturday afternoon, and just ended up laying low and lazy all weekend then. Today I'm reading to hit the ground running tho. Just as soon as I find my socks and hoody....
The one thing I did do over the weekend is participate in Katrina's Photo Challenge aka: scavenger hunt. This weekend it was 1. Red 2. Sweet and 3. Four
And now, because I simply can't help it, my list for this week......
- Bring Wendy shopping for new school trousers
- Bring Allan shopping for t-shirts and jeans
- Take all four kids pictures
- Make a few more cards - pack them and get them ready to go north
- finish assignments
- Organize/Order August photos
- mail several thinking of you cards
- two sketch layouts
- plan blog posts for going back to school week (stay tuned for this)
- clean computer desk (yes. this is a carryover)
- hang valance
- attempt a Costco run - which the very idea of the week before school starts, makes me hyperventilate