I've been burning both ends of the candle over here these days.
It's good, and it's bad, and it's exhausting and invigorating.
I made a poor use of my time on Monday night (I made the mistake of sitting after 9, when I should have stood for a few more hours) and I paid for it yesterday morning - I woke up and hit the ground running, and pretty much didn't stop until last night
- My stamping class information should be going up soon - I'll keep you posted.
- I'm now down 11 lbs since August
- I switched from Spark People to Livestrong - more on that later
- If someone tells me I can't do something - I get my dander up, even if it's me. The last two Tuesdays I woke up and told myself that there's no possible way I could get to my dad's and Bible Class - just.too.busy. Then my feathers get ruffled and I'm all, Can.Too!!
- Wendy and I have been enjoying our new Tuesday night routine
- Last week after our visit to Grandpa (my dad) she reflected - It feels like Grandpa Laakso isn't huggy like Grandpa Tormanen, like I can't just run up to him and hug him - after which I taught her that love shows itself in many ways, not just hugs
- We've had about one good line drying day a week lately - I'm hoping that today is that day
- Allan has an ortho appointment at a lousy time of the day today, and if he forgets and hops on that bus after school - we're toast. I've told him at least 6,342 times - 'don't forget to meet me outside after school'
- Stew in the crockpot this morning
- I still haven't gotten Wendy's MN pics developed.
- Saturday is World Card Making day - fun stuff planned!!
- Frost Advisory for tonight. My garden died a couple weeks ago already, so I'm all set there.
- We haven't turned the heat on yet, but we might have to soon
- I made 11 layouts over the weekend - hoping to do the same this coming weekend
- We need a new side door. It slams far too loudly - my house just shook.......