Thoughts as I sip my morning coffee.....
- I sure am glad I brewed a new pot this morning
- I sure am glad I decided to have someone pick up Allan this morning rather than wake all the kids to bring him to the carpool.
- 8:30 am, and two of the kids are still sleeping
- The hubby is working. All week long he's been telling me he's 95% sure he has Saturday off, but works Sunday. But I knew better - past experience and all.
- He's working today, but has tomorrow off
- Tomorrow is still debatable
- It was trickier for me to find an afternoon babysitter than I would have thought - but I did.
- I have to transfer 8 confirmation kids from church to afterhaps. And my radio doesn't work. So either they talk, or I'll sing.
- My hairdresser goes out of town from Christmas to Easter. My hair is getting really long.
- The hubby was going straight from work yesterday to pick up the oven part - but there were accidents everywhere. He turned around and came home and will try again today.
- March 1st is on a Monday. Color me giddy.
- March is promising to be a full busy month
- I always say that Jan/Feb are my down months and March thru December is a bit of a 'hold on tight' cruise. Lots going on.
- I finally found the boys swim shirts this week. It was suggested at their first lesson over a month ago that they have them because they keep the pool pretty cold. I'd been looking ever since. Meijer got them in this week. The boys are excited.
- Mark no longer wears diapers to sleep. We'd been using the last of the batch until we ran out, but he was waking up dry everyday. Someone asked how we did that - and honestly, he did it. I was planning to wait until line drying weather to try that.
- I love the Olympics. While we don't have a tv - I use Twitter and Facebook as a way to find out who to read about, and I catch up in the mornings while drinking my coffee. I love the stories and the unexpected.
- I didn't knit this week. Today I will.
- I got a fun box of scrappy goodness yesterday - and last night I scrapbooked. I can't share yet though - one of those things, you know.
- I decided this week that I'd rather be without a vehicle than without an oven.
- 8:46 and two of the kids are still sleeping
- Markie is not. But then, he never does.
- Lack of hearing makes me more agreeable because I tend to just nod and smile. Hearing might make me contrary
- It doesn't feel like Saturday today
- But it is - time to get something done