Anyone else feel like the weeks are just whizzing by? Here are some random thoughts and updates...
- I'm getting glasses. hahahahahhahahahahahahha. Why this makes me laugh, I don't know. I've always had more than perfect vision, but the last five months or so I've noticed that it takes a bit of time to focus. The doctor nodded and said that yes, this is quite common once one passes 40. I'll be getting no line bifocals and the doctor said while I only need them for reading and stuff, I'll get to the point where taking them on and off will be a bother. Aging is hysterical.
- Allan gets his braces off the week before Thanksgiving - his two year stint is nearly up. His real date should have been the day before Thanksgiving, but they must have that off because she said they'd do it the following week because of the holiday. I persuaded her to do it the week before, and I'll admit - because I'm all anxious to see Allan in a suit for the wedding and with a nice braceless mouth. Fun!
- I've been working on switching my schedule around - doing more things during the day that Markie (above) can *help* with and doing my work in the evenings. It's an adjustment.
- I didn't make it to the Habitat for Humanity place yesterday as I had planned all week. My spur of the moment eye doctor appointment took all my money and my time. So I'm still searching for a pantry. I did actually find one on Craiglist this week, but I saw it later than whoever did get it.
- I was really hoping for a weather repeat of yesterday - I had high hopes of getting all my clothes on the line. This weather doesn't look like line drying weather.
- I've only been out kayaking once this year. True sad sad story.
- We still don't have an engine for the Jeep. We thought we had one yesterday, but turns out that one is no good either. We've been officially a one vehicle family for a month. While I thought it wouldn't be so hard, I didn't count on my husband being gone every night to work on the Jeep either. No vehicle during the day OR the evening - that's been tricky.
- 86 days until Christmas!
Over and out....