My husband likes to carve.
We put this one up on Etsy yesterday and it went really quick. It's not nearly as fun to write about as the golf balls are, but definitely just as cool - I'm hoping he finds the time to do some more.
- We still don't have the Jeep back. It's not recognizing the oil, or the oil isn't flowing - we have to figure out which before we drive it.
- The hubby isn't done in Chicago - has to go back sometime in the next couple weeks, so I should have wheels again
- Which is good - because my brother is getting married in less than a month - AND I HAVE THINGS TO DO
- I actually priced rentals yesterday. We won't be renting a vehicle.
- I have to bring all the kids with my to Kohl's some night. I'm not really looking forward to it.
- Wendy's sewing class is this week
- Trick or Treating, apparently, is tonight. Or so my kids tell me.
- I'm looking forward to the stew in the crockpot. It smells good.
- Our jack-o-lanterns are already sagging, much to the kid's dismay
- Our neighbors house got t.p.'ed last night - by our other neighbors, I quipped that I sure am glad we don't live on THAT side of the street.
- I'm not ready for November. Can we hold onto October for just a little bit longer?
- Shannon says we can't. Fine.
- Happy Halloween!