Mark (4), our youngest, is giving me the giggles this morning.
- He huffed out some air and says: Hey mom! I have water breath!
- Balancing on the big swing out back while I was hanging clothes on the line he says: Mom! Look at me! I am amazing!
- We were both in the upstairs bathroom, and we both went for each of the light switches at the same time causing it to go on and off super quickly. Mark: Whoa! That was just like a firefly!
- I started getting the giggles, so I sat down and said to this boy who is still, thankfully, home with me for one more year: WHAT am I going to do when you go to school? Who will make me laugh?? Mark: You can come to school with me so that you will be smart too!
- And yesterday - when he was the only child awake at about 7am. Disgusted: What?! Is everyone just gonna sleep all the day?