I'm having to readjust my day schedule and plans because the key ingredient (my debit card) is in my husband's wallet.
And he's at work, and for a minute I was tempted to go to his work get it, but then I listened to the traffic report, and seems this snow we're finally getting is wreaking havoc on 96.
And we could get 3-6 inches tomorrow.
*Insert happy dance here*
But it leaves me wondering how much effort to put into Mark's birthday snack for the class tomorrow. What if it's a snow day?
I think if we make banana muffins, we can't go wrong, because we'll eat them happily here at home if need be.
Also for Markie's class - Valentines. I love January - it's my project month. If you want to see more about how I streamline making multiple cards at once, check my post on the Technique Tuesday blog.
- Wendy is ready to get her braces off. She's struggling to adjust. It's the cutting up of the inside of the mouth that bothers her the most. She's using the wax, but it's still getting to her. She'll get there...
- It's midterms this week
- Last night I got into a fight with our printer, and it got so ugly that my husband had to step in to referee. The culprit ended up being an eraser jammed into the feed. Not sure I would have found that.
- I biked this morning and Tuesday morning before waking the kids, and it was good. Yesterday I did yoga at 2 in the afternoon. I have what should be a simple goal of exercising 30 minutes per day, but some days it's awfully hard to find that 30 minutes.
- speaking of projects, yesterday I completed my 2011 Christmas card album which I'll share soon - and I'm still working on Brian's quilt. My goal for his quilt is before the end of the month. I figure a heavy quilt is better finished when it's needed.
- Mark wants new shoes for his birthday. Cool ones like Brians.
- Time to dig under the couches to find the books to bring back to the library