A four day weekend seems long when we've completely altered two of the smiles in this house during that time.
Brian is going up the hill with a gap, and Wendy got her braces yesterday morning. She's adjusting. He's giddy that it only took the tooth fairy two nights to show up. It's been much longer for other teeth.
- Today is so rainy, gloomy and dark that going back to bed sounds like a good option
- or creating all day.
- I tallied up my total biking miles last night and I'm at 1059.63 - plus the 6 I biked this morning. That puts me 100 miles this side of Wyoming and still over a 1000 miles to go until I get to Oregon. I'll get there. Those darn 5K trainings totally botched my biking schedule last year. *wink*
- yesterday we had chicken noodle soup for dinner. Today it's chili. The newly in braces kid gets to plan the menu for the week
- We have no snow. Again. This winter blows.
- oh hey - just checked the weather to see if we had any snow coming in the next 10 days and it says that today's rain is going to turn into 2.6 inches of snow!
- Now I'm smiling
- A couple days ago I posted about a sale - today is the last day of that sale. Don't miss out!
- Time for me to get it in gear.....