Good Morning! Happy Thursday!
I'm still trying to play catch up over here. I'm working on four weeks of Project Life at once. Today I bring you week 25. Remember Balloonfest? Week 25 was mostly about Balloonfest. My pictures are a pull from my favorite from the three day event.
I wanted to try something fun, and also include the annual pamphlet. I pulled out my sewing machine, and used it to sew the information directly onto my page protector, lining up the seams. I think it worked pretty well....I'll defintely do it again. I love that I can easily flip it open now to refresh my memory about all the festival offers.
Now to finish up weeks 26 - 28. This is the furthest behind I've been - I don't like it.
All the journaling cards this week are part of the new summer release from Technique Tuesday
- A week from today I'll reconnect with my kiddos. They are having a great time in Minnesota and aren't even lonesome one bit, not even Mark who I was the only one I was concerned about.
- Even with them gone, I still don't feel like there are enough hours in the day.
- I spent yesterday at my dad's house working on a menu
- Today I'm putting a chicken soup in the crockpot
- Rain! Finally! Yesterday and today! So much needed, hard to even mind it.
- Forecast looks hopeful for more ballooning this weekend.
- With the kids gone, and no time for kayaking and no weather for ballooning - week 29 is minimally photographed.
- Unless you want to see Allan's toe. But you don't. The doctor gave us some tips on how to try and keep the toenail from continuing it's wayward path. If the tips don't work, we'll return to the doctor and he'll apply a local anesthetic and work on it some more.
- I found the couch underneath all the washed bedding last evening. Today I'm hoping to find at least one counter or a table.
- My new countertop will come back into the house tonight - the third coat of varnish should be dry.
- Enjoyed some social time Tuesday night - visitiing with out of town cousins. Always fun!
- Time to get crackin.....lots to do before the kids come back home......