This is the last of my catch up weeks - now to start working on week 30!
Week 29 was also the last of our kidless weeks. So odd, those kidless weeks. Glad to have the kids back in Project Life! If they do come home with any photos, I'll add those by way of inserts into the weeks.
As for week 29 - left page: kayaking, a photo of us taken at Greenfield Village, a group shot of Paul and Enid's gathering where I swung by after a stop at my dad's and a typical Allan doodle. I write him a note or a to-do list, he adds a doodle to it.
On the right page, more Greenfield Village, our boarding passes for the Titanic Exhibit, kayaking, the temperature from the newspaper (love when the newspaper does my job) ....
...and a stick from my ice cream bar. My favorite summer treat.
And as for my Monday/new week list:
- Enjoy my kids - I told them multiple times yesterday how happy I am that they are home.
- Greg is coming home from Canada today - excited to be the 6 of us again
- mail golf ball order
- Ortho appointment
- school shopping
- the recent rain has helped tremendously to boost Allan's hours. Yay!
- check in with my dad
- ballooning hopes
- enjoying my kids
- August. How did August come so soon??
- Finish wedding photos
- break in my new desk
- finish organizing my new desk
- take photos of my new desk
- see what else comes up - cuz something always does
- start selling the stuff that doesn't fit in my new space
that should do it
And a photo from last night's ballooning - it was a beautiful night!