1. August Studio AE Sneak Peek. Tomorrow is reveal. *grin*
2. The kids and I are home safe and sound, my husband made it home from Canada last night safe and sound, and with us all under one roof again the walls were shaking, the dog was barking and it's awesome.
3. Wendy on the front lawn writing song lyrics. She had a book full of poems and songs she had written that she thinks she accidentally tossed into the recycle bin a few months ago, so she's struggling to get back into it. Last night was a good start.
4. She bought that yellow striped tank on our shopping jaunt to St. Cloud, MN on Friday. It was a good thing they were out of my size or we would have had to do battle. The cashier said it was the fastest moving piece of clothing in a long time - she didn't get one either.
5. This picture is for my friend Liz - my passenger on the way to Minnesota last week. It was fun to travel with someone who enjoys the scenery as much as I do. Even if she does snore.
6. Sometimes I like processing ballooning pictures in black and white. No ballooning last night, but hopefully tomorrow. We started a facebook page for the Kaleidoscope yesterday - come like us. The plan is to post more photos over there, and now have a place for others to post their photos as well.
7. More of my transplanted flowers taken from the neighbors yard are doing well. Yay!
8. Brian just came home from a bike ride with his dad (dad is on afternoon shift today) excitedly sharing that he had to do a frog jump over his handle bars when his bike started to fall, but he hardly got hurt at all, and he could hardly believe that he had to do a frog jump and even that he DID do it!
9. I pulled out the Jillian DVD's again yesterday. Worked out two days in a row, plus got a long walk in this morning. Oooh-Rah!
10. We've not seen any lice (knock on wood five million times) since Friday. Fingers crossed. Had it been a school week, she would have gone yesterday and today. All in all she got five treatments, a haircut, (that'll need to be fixed once I can bring her in) and had a bummer of a summer vacation. If it shows up again, I'm totally paying the $60 an hour and bringing her to the Nitpicker in South Lyon.
Anyone who knows my mother-in-law knows that there is nobody more meticulous than her. Add that to the fact that I've heard of SOOOOOOOO many cases of lice this summer it's not even funny. I think where last year was ants, this year is lice, and like many bugs and viruses, they are no longer responding as well to the normal modes of treatment. The last treatment we did was the RID Shampoo as well as daily combings with the Robicomb. As well as daily hair styling with her flat iron.
Totally the worst.
peace out -