While I didn't win any awards for productivity yesterday, one thing I did do was run up to Walgreens to pick up a photo order covering the last three weeks.
Then I got busy with it. Above - week 32, the left side. My sister flew, we visited Mrs. K, Greg crewed, we voted and my new shirts from Cafe Press came in. It was a good week.
The right side - the last of the old couch, nearly made it 20 years. My sister, the kids playing playdough, checking Wendy's hair - again (she's thrilled), and a few pictures from Colonial Kensington. I picked up a few more photos from that day but they'll go on their own layout
I got a good start on weeks 33 and 34 but still have a few gaps to fill.
- I feel like I already got more done today than I did all day yesterday. Yesterday was an unusual Monday for me.
- Planned water balloon fight today
- Looks like a good night for ballooning
- Would also like to get to the open house at the new Cleary University Recreation and Wellness Ctr. I'm most curious about the elevated track - 13 laps equal a mile. Might be great for winter walking.
- The guinea pigs are still doing well.
- On my way to the grocery store.....
- after I snuggle the five year old .....
- It's all good