It's that sneak peek time of the month again! Any guesses as to what the October Studio AE set holds in store? *wink*
The weeks and months are flying. This week doesn't have enough hours in it.
- Today is our 20th anniversary. It was a little bit sunnier 20 years ago today. Foggy here this morning.
- Mark suggested I check and see if school might be cancelled this morning.
- I laughed
- He says, "Just kidding" but he really wasn't.
- I've not slept well in two nights. I blame my late evening cashew eating for Monday night - not sure what to blame for last night. There will be a nap this afternoon.
- My husband has more travel coming up
- We need to find the teenager some wheels to help out
- We've called and checked on them here and there, but so far no luck. Lot of overpriced duds out there.
- The tween, as her laundry pile is climbing higher and higher, is starting to realize that I really meant it when I said I was done yanking underwear out of leggings and jeans to wash them.
- Going to work on balled up socks next.
- Getting anxious for the cabinet hardware to arrive.
- I need a solid week to get this house in order. The walls are closing in again.
- I guess now is a good time to get started.....