my niece and daughter checking out their backyard fashion show photos on a Sunday afternoon
- 7am saw two kids up already on this day off school. I'm normally pinching and shoving them out of bed at 7:40. What's up with that?
- They must be that excited about the dentist today
- Allan had a wisdom tooth consult on Monday. He'll get all four yanked in the middle of December.
- Today he gets to decide if he wants contacts or glasses.
- Today is the last good looking day for late fall ballooning. If anyone is up for crewing at 3:00 (sunset is at 5) lemme know. As of last night he was still looking for crew.
- As of today, we might have two missing Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. My husband is hacking and sneezing and hasn't slept in two nights for it, and Mark is following suit. They are already planning a hotdog party of their own.
- I'm hoping they'll get better.
- I worked three days so far on my new job (subbing for lunch/recess at the elementary school). I work four days next week.
- Taking some time to adjust to working around that chunk in my day
- Chili in the crockpot today
- Target was nice and quiet last night. Salesperson asked me if I was coming back on Friday. I responded, "are you out of your mind? I'm here tonight for a reason!"