- Started to feel a bit more energy yesterday. Did some cleaning. Confessed that any drop in visitors could now come as far as the living room.
- Worked again
- First grader raised her hand at her table and asked/told in front of all her friends - Santa isn't real, is he. I said, well - he comes to my house. She was disgusted with me.
- Another first grader asked me to open his apple. I think I was supposed to take the first bite.
- While I have more energy, I'm still fighting this stupid dry non-producing cough.
- Drop in company last night. We let him sneak past the living room. He probably even got as far as the bathroom.
- Darn the weak moment that had me buying that blue toothpaste again for the little boys.
- Greg was home for exactly ten minutes between work and concert. Time enough to eat (meatballs and baked spuds)
- And time enough to fix the humidifier. The one we bought a few years ago was discontinued so they no longer make filters for it - but HA and neener neener, we make our own now.
- The concert was lovely. Our drop in company came along.
- Wendy is at the very end - 2nd row from the top on the left hand side.
- I managed to hold my coughing jags until the applause. barely.
- Greg left after the 6th grade choir - as it was also the same night and time as his woodcarving instructor's 80th birthday.
- Made a rookie mistake and forgot to arrange an after the concert meeting spot with Wendy - took us awhile to track her down.
- George ran into one of his old supervisors which was kinda cool in a small world way.
- Dropped Wendy off at the 80th birthday party - she takes carving classes too when her schedule permits.
- Another mug of hot apple cider vinegar tea
- And that's how they go.
Sit over the top of the vaporizer.
Balance the checkbook
Already sipping this mornings apple cider vinegar concoction....