It's a short week, but a busy one.
- I work today
- I work tomorrow
- (I work three days next week as well....fun to finally be in the system)
- eldest has a wisdom tooth consult this afternoon
- three kids with dentist appts on wednesday
- an eye appt
- stuff. stuff. stuff. Have to do some shopping at some point.
- Feeling thankful that Thanksgiving dinner isn't at our house this year.
As for the weekend ...
- Friday - worked/ballooning
- Saturday. - morning chores
- Took apart the boys bunk bed.
- Quick run to my dad's. We're being careful of germs right now, so because Wendy was along she stayed in the van (we're doing no kids right now) and I just ran a few things in and a quick visit. Wendy ran and waved through the window before we left. She was freaked because the reflections made it so she could only see grandpa's hands waving but not the rest of his body. Weird.
- IKEA. I want a t-shirt for surviving that on a Saturday. Also did more shopping - trying to consolidate as much as I can right now. If anyone has any advice on where to find a *nice* Christmas program appropriate dress for a pre-teen, I'd be grateful.
- George had texted just after we left IKEA inviting us over for an evening jamboree. IKEA is closer to George's than to home, so we just stayed on that side of town. I had a Subway for dinner, Wendy had Wendy's. At the jamboree - was REALLY wishing I had thrown a camera in my van in the morning. This sessions crowd had George, Curt P, Todd P. Jeff K, my brother Dennis and I heard Joe K started singing after Julie, myself and our girls left. No fair.
- Sunday - 8:30 church. Can we keep that time slot once the new church is built? I like it that much.
- Uncle George and Kevin and Shannon over for a sloppy jo lunch.
- Ballooning. Gorgeous night. If we go again this week I'll be wearing bright orange. I asked Denny if he's ever flown this late in the year before and the answer is no. The weather doesn't normally allow it. Sorry hunters.
- Four laps around the block.
- Played this Lumineers song over and over and over. loud.
Today is a new day.
Make it great
(There are a few more ballooning photos on the Kaleidoscope's facebook page)