- Mark's computer turn yesterday was at 7:30. He slid this under the bathroom door for me at about 7:14 to let me know he thought it was getting close to the time I needed to kick Brian off.
- Yesterday I canceled all my would be could be plans and spent my time resting. After going non-stop for two weeks straight - I hit a wall. Non-producing hard cough. Rest required. I accomplished nothing but a few loads of laundry.
- I don't have time for this.
- I went to bed last night at a record early time, only to wake up within an hour ... came down and drank some Delsym. Slept until Mark woke up hungry at about 2:30 am.
- Mark is hungry all the time. He's got 6 pounds on his older brother.
- Greg went to Buffalo yesterday. He should be home by bedtime tonight.
- I haven't been to my dad's in about ten days time. That's too long. Need to kick this cough.
- He's not doing well. Most of the time now is spent trying to figure out a way to push back symptoms that are most likely caused by the medicines being used to push back the other symptoms.
- I wasn't going to order Christmas cards this year because I wasn't sure I'd even have the time to sign and mail them, then my mom reminded me that I could do that while sitting at my dads. True. Ordered them last night.
- It's time to wake my little boys.....
- They are trying to tell me that it's not time.
- But it is. Time keeps chuggin' along.....