- Put up the Christmas Tree - as promised. No way Brian was going to let me forget, as he'd been counting down the days until tree up all week.
- I still love our thin pencil tree. The kids still complain about it.
- Walked to town with Wendy. Took awhile to get out the door - I had to keep sending her back upstairs for more clothes. But mom, I promise this shirt is warm. But mom, I don't need a hat. BUT MOOOOOOM! Only to then sit at the parade and listen to her beg - can we PLEASE go home?? It's COLD!!!!!
- It was FRIGID. I couldn't feel my toes for hours.
- Left the boys home - one with a fever, another with a hacking cough.
- My pictures of this years light parade aren't anything special. Managed to get the Clydesdales. After that - my fingers were just too cold. I was taking pictures with my gloves on.
- Sat by Julie H. She brought hot cocoa and hand warmers. We'd sit by her again for sure.
- Went *shudder* shopping with Wendy. First stop - Jo-Anns. The lady at the cash register was impressed with how full I stacked my cart in how short a time. Today I'll sort through the purchases and see what I got. That extra 25% off coupon was well used. I'd do it again. Then again - I was one of the lucky ones who got a shopping cart, and the line wasn't bad.
- From there we headed to the outlet mall. My goal was to get the hard to find for tween an outfit for the Sunday School program. The boys are easy. Her? Not so much - but luck was on our side again - found an outfit AND a bonus dress for Sunday School at Banana Republic. Pumped.
- Home in time for lunch.
- Ventured to a wedding - visited with my sister-in-law Karen and family.
- Brian still had a fever, so they couldn't come over.
- Greg and Wendy went visiting them later in the evening.
- A good full day.
- Woke up to snow. It fell sometime between 1:30 am and 6.
- Baked French Toast in the oven.
- Let Brian sleep in with his fever - he woke up at 10:30. To snow and no fever. He ate quick and went out and shoveled, sharing that....Whew. Feels good to get back into the warm house after the pushing of the shovel.
- In rechecking where he had put his tooth the night before, he realized that it must HAVE been in the middle of the night that he woke up and checked for money - not first thing in the morning like he thought. He's a dollar richer.
- Made lasagna for lunch
- Uncle George came by - he took Monday off, so we enjoyed George and music until after dinner. (pizza)
- And lest you think that Mark moved out, nah - he's still here. Shack happy and a little moody, but here. Giving him the ol' - don't you dare smile treatment here.
Happy Monday! Today's list for me is get the kids off to school, work out, shower, make some lists, go to work, figure out dinner, Busy Bees, create, and that should do it.