Had a little fun this week with the Be Jolly set. As I wrapped all the gifts in the house yesterday, this was a fun one to attach.
I staggered the patterned paper on the tag to line up with the garland on the tree - and then tucked part of the tree behind the tag (adhered, and covered with another layer of paper the size of the tag) to give it a card feel.
Fun to find a moment to create in a busy month.
- Greg made it home from Kentucky last night. About ten, I think. I wouldn't know - I had already gone to bed. My brain was weary.
- Today I have a long list of errands - woke up early to push back the walls here at home. Two loads of laundry done now, and a stew in the crockpot. My list for the day is made.
- Unless I get a call to work tomorrow - I'll have the whole week off work (no school Friday) which is fine. Lots going on right now and not enough hours in the day.
- My sister flies in on Friday for a long weekend. She'll stay with my dad.
- My dad isn't doing well. I'll see him again today.
- In lieu of everything going on right now - I've decided to not do the December Daily this year. I just can't, it's too much. I'll put my album away for next year. And that's okay.
- Our elf has not made an appearance this year either, but he still could. Ours was never a daily thing, but more surprising and sporadic. Keeps the kids on their toes.
- Time to wake the boys. That last two hours flew by....
- be good