Anyone else a list maker? Me? Big time. Lists make everything doable. Besides lists for myself, I like leaving lists for the kids. Before I had kids, George's wife Becky clued me in on how slick note writing was in her house with 11 kids all starting with separate first initials. That was definitely inspiration in our own name picking. Love the practical.
Yesterday was a good day.
- I got caught up on a few things at home
- made lists for the after school/after work crowd
- Worked another lunch shift - really enjoying seeing my boys during the middle of the school day, and they like it too if the hugs and smiles are any indication.
- Caught up with my dad - good catch up visit.
- Had some time to share my mom's birthday treat with her. (It was even more delicious than it looks)
- Got all the way through the P's on Christmas Card writing
- (the P's are the hump)
- Red Robin for dinner
- good catch up visit with the hubby when I got home
- Went to bed relaxed and slept very well.
- 12/12/12 was a good day.
As for today....
- Hoping to finish the Christmas cards
- Work again
- Watching Brian's practice program since I won't be able to make it to the real deal tomorrow night.
- Greg's carving party (after all the work that went into getting him there last week - he went only to find out that they forgot to send him the email saying it got changed to this week. Alas, and all that)
- Today is looking to be a good day.