So, get this, I had yesterday off work, albeit because of doctor's orders, and all four kids went to school - ALL DAY!
The possibilities overwhelmed me.
So what did I do?
- Went for a walk, enjoyed the warmer temps
- Laundry. Folding was tricky.
- Entered 131 addresses/emails/phones into the directory project I took on. (I CAN type with just 9 fingers. well...we'll see if the proofreader agrees)
- Grocery shopping
- 'bout it
And today - no call into work...yet. Possibilities!
- Back to Ready care this afternoon for a finger assessment
- Stop in at work to give them an update
- Order pictures for Project Life
- Phone calls. I have several to make - the kind I like to procrastinate on.
- And going to make some of these - gathered the ingredients last night
- should do it