another photo from our Sunday power outage adventure
- It's COLD outside. Second day in a row that I was able to convince my husband to take the vehicle with heat.
- The clothes dry fast over the vents in these temperatures.
- I have to keep reminding myself that I WILL not forget that tomorrow is Mark's birthday.
- 19 kids in his class. What to bring, what to bring, what to bring...
- No offers yet on any of the furniture/stuff in the previous post. Another trip to my dad's last night - cleaned up 90% of the little stuff that was still there. My van is full. Little by little. Enjoyed my sister-in-law's help last night. Way more fun that way.
- I started counting calories again yesterday. I HATE counting calories, but it's the only thing that really works for me. But I hate it.
- I still ponder joining a gym - but I refuse to ever join a gym in January. The facebook posts about all the 'new people' at the gyms - scare me. I don't want to be 'that' person.
- So maybe the end of February. Anyone local have a gym they really like? Why?
Time to hang another load over the vents.