Photos taken yesterday
Layout created yesterday/today - using February's Studio AE - Super Fantastic
I'm ready for February.
January was busy, bustling sick kids, working two jobs, wrapping things up at my dad's house and an assortment of other January doings. January was a lot of treading water.
As for February, I'm excited.
We're completely done at my dad's house (knock on wood) which puts a couple days a week back in my pocket and I can think about establishing some sort of routine.
- Happening: I'll be an auntie again!
- Happening: Choir concert
- Happening: Working. I worked today, and I'm scheduled for several more already.
- Goal: Bike more than I did in January. I had to move my bike back to the other side of the kitchen again, but I'm hopeful.
- Goal: Visit a gym.
- Goal: Get at least one kid signed up for guitar lessons.
- Happening: going shopping with my daughter
- Goal: survive shopping with my daughter
- Happening: Winter Break
- Goal: Survive winter break
- Hope: Sew something
- Hope: organize some cupboards
- Goal: Make monthly lists for Feb - June.
- Goal: Get taxes done.
- Happening: Mark - more swimming lessons
- Happening: Wendy - haircut. hopefully. She was sick the day of her originally scheduled appointment
- Happening: Lots of data entering.
- Goal: Get valentines done with a few days to spare
- Goal: delegate more kid's jobs
- Goal: plan a menu
- Goal: don't hurt my finger again before it completely heals
Should be a good month.