This one has been on my husband's project table for the last few weeks - a custom order for one of his coworkers. It left the house this morning.
I get asked all the time how often my husband carves. Every evening. If you're looking for my husband after 9 - just head straight out to the garage. I've put in a couple requests for this year's carvings, so he'll be working on those soon as well. He finished a bear last week too - I'll photograph that one next - this one I just wanted to catch before it went out the door. I've missed a few over the years and it always bums me out.
- Wendy's choir concert was last night. It was so windy, cold and blustery - I did not take my camera.
- I thought I had yesterday off work, but ended up going in at about 10:30 - just after I had laid out a project on my table. ha.
- Turns out that I did not have the sick bug chills yesterday - but the house is cold chills. I turned the heat up a few notches.
- I hope it warms up a few degrees before Danny takes the polar bear plunge on Saturday. He's currently in first place for donations, but others are creeping up on him.
- At least he doesn't have to jump in this: snow blizzard video from 2/19 in Hancock
- Although maybe he could take lessons from this dog.
- As for me - today's goal is to get the taxes done. I'm knocking off my February goals pretty successfully so far.
- be good, and stay warm.