We had a somewhat productive day over here today.
- The kids tried the lemons
- I went to the gym - 3rd day in a row (she asked me if I hurt from yesterday, I replied honestly - no, she promised me that I'd hurt tomorrow, but I'm not so sure. I think I've been underestimated)
- Brian went to a one day art class. Two of his siblings were extremely jealous. They'd all like art classes, but by the time I signed a kid up, this was the only class left for this season. Brian got dibs, Mark was a year too young.
- Dad and Wendy worked on her new bed. It's pink now - but drying for another day before we plop the mattress on it. And yes, the fan will be moved. Personally - I would have hung the bed along the other wall where moving the fan wouldn't have been an issue, but they tend not to ask my opinion. That's not a vent, just a fact.
- I worked on 16 weeks of Project Life at a time. This is week 39 from 2012.
- It was a pretty funny week, looking back. Click the photo to see it more readable.
- aaaah....ballooning. The balloonfest information is starting to pour in. The season is coming! And Brooklynn is going to love me for posting that photo of her. That's okay - she keeps telling me that she's going to text me and she never does, so I owe her.
- It was a good day.
- Tomorrow I'll rest and gear up for another full/busy week.
- But for now, I've got a few more hours to work on Project Life before I head to bed.
Layout - 1
Blogging - 2
Project Life - 1
Total - 4