card made using Technique Tuesday's March Greenhouse Society
I stamped on a page of an old dictionary, then colored with my Copics.
pulled out my sewing machine, added a bit of texture/stitching
more inspiration on the TT blog.
Catch up and bullets...
- This week will be spent trying to get ready for traveling/Easter
- and hoping we can get rid of the sick bugs. Greg and Wendy were both down yesterday - headaches/felt carsick. No fevers. No other symptoms, but weak.
- This will be our first time leaving our dog since we got her in July of 2011. I hope she does well with the dog sitter she lined up. She gets all pouty when Greg starts working too much overtime.
- Greg sold a job last week and took his client out to dinner at the Brazilian Steakhouse. He was asked to install the project during July shutdown - but he already has another project going in then. So he'll put this one in earlier. I jokingly said - so, St. Ignace weekend? I was told to bite my tongue.
- He'll be on heavy overtime until the end of July. At least.
- I work Mon-Thurs
- Don't laugh.
- The wedding Saturday was lovely...fun to visit old friends.
- Since Greg couldn't make it, I thought I was doing him something nice by bringing home a cigar - I had completely forgotten that he quit smoking them about a month ago.
- Went to the gym Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Met my goal for the week. We'll see if I can find any time this week.
- Allan changed the battery in his car on Friday with a little coaching from Greg. To change the battery on Al's car, you have to first jack up the car, take off the front drivers side tire.....
- George stopped by on Thursday and Friday. Brian wouldn't let him leave on Friday until he played/sang at least ONE song.
- Brian gashed his neck yesterday while I was out. The real story is that he was horsing around, fell off his dad's lap and ran his neck along the edge of the desk while falling to the ground. The story they came up with to share at school today involves ninja's and tigers and dark back alleys.
- Baseball has been canceled this evening for cold temperatures, which is just as well since it's Mark's last swimming class tonight.
- I didn't sign him up for another spring class as we have too many schedule conflicts, so he'll go for a couple weeks in the summer.
- I also signed Brian and Mark up for a four day art class this summer. They're pumped. They'd been begging.
- Happy Monday!
adding points for 2 cards and blog posts - 32-1/2