Another day - another bullet post.
- I long for time to think, to pump out a blog worthy essay.
- some day
- But it won't be today. There are five red bullets on today's calendar.
- The first one had me waking up at 5:30 am to put a bun in my daughter's hair.
- All the red marks have had me going to the gym late at night. It's that or nothing. I did two hours last night - getting home just after 10.
- And the house was quiet. *aaaaaah*
- I worked again yesterday where I heard, "Excuse me, Mrs. Lunch Lady - that boy in the very colorful hat was not being nice"
- It's still reading month. The one in the above photo enjoys it more than he appears to. He especially enjoys Nate the Great.
- At lunch I asked him if he'd shared his birthday treat yet and he said no - that will happen during math time. I then asked if his teacher had seen what he brought. His eyes got real big while shaking his head and saying No way - she's CRAZY for chocolate and would eat them all up!
- I want to bring my kids north to see the snow SO bad!
- Wendy starts volleyball tonight. Long day for her - she had to be at school an hour and a half early this morning for choir.
- That's all I've got.
Calvinball Points = 30