- Friday - My husband went to Buffalo, New York for work for the weekend
- Friday morning - hit my first garage sales of the season, picked up a few things.
- Friday afternoon - signed two kids up for summer soccer camp and one kid up for guitar lessons.
- Friday night - Wendy had volleyball games. Closer to home than last week - won 4, lost 2.
- Allan was on lockdown all weekend to help him heal. He read through four of the Artemis Fowl books, and babysat as needed. Like Friday night.
- Saturday - Brian began spring soccer. They couldn't play last week due to flooded field conditions, and they won't play next week due to garbage day at the Township hall. He likes it, and he only had one pain during the hour and a half they played. I began him on Vitamin D last week, and now we are down to pain just every other day or every third day rather than every day. Still taking notes.
- Saturday afternoon got a few chores done and took the boys to the library
- Saturday evening I told the kids I'm just going to skip real quick to a wedding. Love that the church is closer now and we don't have to add an hour round trip in the car to every wedding. I very much enjoyed a good sit down visit with my long time friend Karla, as it was her brother-in-law getting married. Been about ten years since our last good sit down - long overdue. We've been friends since third grade.
- And then came Saturday evening. I'm glad I didn't stick around too long at the wedding or I would have been locked out of our subdivision to a scene of firetrucks, ambulances, SWAT teams and policemen. THEN what would I have told the kids? I feel confident that I would have kept my calm and walked in the back way, but still. We were part of this turned out to be hoax, but for the two hours that it was going on - there were fully armed SWAT guys on the porch just two doors down while I was giving my boys Saturday night tubs and working hard to keep all four kids unaware. I succeeded, But it was CRAZY.
- Between that, and the coffee I had made before that, and the sick kids and the single parenting and the grey rainy gross Sunday - we might have slept in on Sunday.
- And we were lazy lazy lazy lazy
- Greg got home about 8:00 last night.
- He's home for a bit this morning - headed in for his annual physical soon. He's good about those.
As for this week? Whew.
- Today we've got baseball and busy bees. Canceled Allan's Novi appointment for the second week in a row.
- I work today and tomorrow
- I insisted on taking Wednesday through Friday off to spring clean our home
- I'm going to rip up carpet and clean out the basement to get it all on the curb for this years spring pick up.
- spring junk picking.
- Greg travels again.
- Allan's pictures should come in, so I'm hoping to get his graduation announcements made and mailed.
- should do it.