The way Greg tells it: In years past - over 200 people entered this temple - prayed, explained why they were going to do what they were about to do - and then they jumped off the balcony. But only a few of them died, most just broke a lot of bones.
I have no idea.
Quick - first thing that pops into your head if you were in charge of naming this tower.
- We enjoyed an unscheduled day off school Friday due to icy roads. I felt like I finally got caught up on a few things
- Greg was both home and had yesterday off work. We both took the boys to swimming
- Then I went out for brunch with my ballooning friends - fun to catch up during the cold season. We see each other much more often during the ballooning season
- I made it to the gym
- Last night we had a rousing game of boot hockey with my side of the family - just the adults. There may or may not be a few of us limping in church this morning.
- Wendy's team won both basketball games last week. I made it to both games.
- They play their first home game tomorrow.
- Greg is getting a ton of dental work done tomorrow.
- Better him than me.
- Going to enjoy a low key day today while gearing up for another full week.
- Happy Sunday