- Hint: Today he's 44
- We started dating close to his birthday...26 years ago.
- He just walked out the door for another overtime day.
- He's pretty sure he works tomorrow too
- I work a full shift today also
- So birthday cake will be a stack of Dunkin Donuts
- And the birthday present will be the planer he wants, as soon as he finds time to get to the store to get it.
- Because he and I both know if I went to get it, I'd get the wrong one.
- His after donut celebration will be rough housing with the little boys.
- Sometime between work and dinner I have to find time to bring the boys to the store to pick out presents for dad. It's something they insist on.
- His after rough housing routine is reading books to the boys before bed. How he does it every night without nodding off is a wonder.
- The boys in bed, he'll then go to the garage for a couple hours and carve.
- This week he carved a monkey that gets pulled up with a rope in each hand. Need a visual? It'll come. He was inspired by a kid's toy he had seen at the farm last week.
Time for me to get busy.