This and that, because if I don't write it down I'll forget it....
- Mark (7) and I went for haircuts tonight. He's growing out his summer buzz and just needs a trim around the edges. I'd do it, but he has that fine hair that has me cutting strays for a whole week. I'd rather pay the ten bucks.
He's sitting in the chair and carrying on conversation with Cindy, our hairdresser.
Cindy: Your hair is looking really nice, Mark.
Mark: I want to always have nice hair, even when I'm a grown up.
Cindy: I think you're on the right track.
Mark: My dad doesn't have nice hair because he doesn't even have any hair!!!
- Mark and I went straight from our haircuts to relieve our very exhausted dad at the Lego League meeting. Mark and dad took the bikes home and I stayed with Brian.
- An hour later and back at home, bedtime stories read - etc..... Greg hollers up the stairs.
Sharyn (that's me): What???
Greg: Where's the car??
Greg: Yeah, the car.
Me, memory coming back: Oh. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: It's at the school. I forgot I drove there. (I never drive to school)
- Greg walked back to school to get the car. I did offer. And then I imagined that we didn't realize it was missing until I walked to school tomorrow morning only to hear people moaning about the car blocking the drop off lane. I wonder if I would have remembered then? I got the giggles again just thinking about it.
- We're stretched a little thin over here.
- We're thankful that it's a four day week over here. No work for me or school for the kids on Friday.