This one has been floating around on facebook. Without any prompting, ask your kids these questions and see what they say, then share.
A - Allan (20)
W - Wendy (15)
B - Brian (10)
M - Mark (9)
1.What is something I always say to you?
- Put on your jacket (M)
- Get a job (A)
- Come here (W)
2. What makes me happy?
- foot rubs (B/A)
- hand rubs (M)
- our extra tootsie rolls (W)
3. What makes me sad?
- When Mark gets sad over nothing (B)
- When I'm too quiet in karate (M)
- When we run away when you ask for a foot rub (A)
- arguing (W)
4. How do I make you laugh?
- Weird dancing/singing (B)
- spontaneous jokes (M)
- funny conversations that you come up with (W)
5. What was I like as a child?
- How am I supposed to know? (B)
- I don't know (A)
- I'm guessing kind, giving and nice. (M)
- well, you bought cigarettes for your mom and dad at the store when you were a kid (W)
6. How old am I?
- In the 40's (M)
- 46 (B)
- 38 (A)
- 46 (W)
7. How tall am I?
- 6'5" (M)
- 5'6" (B)
- 5'9" (A)
- 5"5" (W)
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
- snuggle Mark (M)
- take naps and get a foot rub (B)
- scrapbook (A)
- play that one game on your phone with grandma (W)
9. What do I do when you're not around?
- Scrapbook or watch videos (M)
- Clean (B)
- watch movies without your headphones (W)
10. What am I really good at?
- taking pictures (A)
- taking pictures and convincing people to rub your feet (M)
- being a lunch aide (B)
- your photography (W)
11. What is something I'm not good at?
- drawing pictures (A)
- karate, jujitsu and martial arts (M)
- carving (B)
- knowing when not to be inappropriate (W)
12. What do I do for a job?
- work at school (all of them)
13. What is my favorite food?
- I obviously do not know you (B)
- salads and yogurt (M)
- I don't know (A)
- you like your chicken and spinach pizza and tootsie rolls (W)
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
- snuggling (M)
- definitely NOT snuggling (B)
- we don't do anything (W) (!!!!)