After school a couple days ago, Mark came home from school and said, Hey mom - you know that Fun Run fundraiser? I want to be principal for a half day. (The prize for the top earner)
He's the only one of our kids who have ever given that a thought. My youngest as my boss for a half day? Could be entertaining. Money earned goes toward assemblies, field trips and school enrichment. The Fun Run is next Friday - October 7th, and the money he earns is due that day. He's on a mission. (paypal, cash and checks are all accepted)
- Life's been busy
- This week had me at karate four nights in a row.
- Next week is the last week of diving, then we can consolidate.
- I was expecting to be walking home from the homecoming parade about now, but the weather hasn't been cooperating. Canceled for rain. (wimps. And this intimidates the other team....how??)
- We did, thankfully, get the kids out to recess today though.
- Yesterday I was feeling pretty incompetent in my new position, but today I felt a little better.
- A little.
- Greg has tomorrow off work. He'll be at our local library demonstrating woodcarving at the library's Maker Saturday event. I believe Brian will be joining him.
- Mark has swimming - and I should probably bring the principal wannabe to the barber.
- I enjoy Fridays a lot more than I used to.
- Except I have no clue what's for dinner.........