- You probably wouldn't guess it if you knew our kids, but Mark is always the first one to ham it up in a family photo.
- I drove out to Big Rapids on Tuesday after work to round up Allan. It was an almost six hour round trip drive. We haven't made plans yet for returning him.
- He'll be a junior when the winter semester starts. He is in the criminal justice program, and now two years in was advised to make a decision on which direction he wants to head in. He has chosen law enforcement (He has wavered between CSI, FBI, Criminal Psychology and Law Enforcement)
- We spent Thanksgiving at my brother's home. There were 42 people eating. It was great fun.
- Wendy got a job in retail a month ago, and was told upon hiring that EVERYONE works on Thanksgiving day, no exceptions. She enjoyed a few hours of family time before heading out to work that register.
- She's up bright and early this morning to head back again. She works on Saturday and Sunday as well.
- I decided I'm not doing tonight's Fantasy of Lights 5K. The weather has been so damp this few days, and tonight looks to be rainy and cold as well. NOT my weather of choice. I'm not even sure we'll make it to the parade.
- Brian has another PT appointment this morning. We're working on his back - it's been bothering him since diving started. We're back to doing daily exercises at home after having taken an 18 month break.
- I don't have any shopping plans this weekend. We'll see if I get in the mood while shuttling Wendy back and forth to work.
- I'd really rather enjoy the time at home though, putting up the Christmas tree and pushing back some paper piles. With robotics still on the calendar, I need to be as organized as possible going into this next three weeks.
- Greg is enjoying his four day weekend. He did a little bit of winterizing yesterday. Not sure what his hopes are for today.
Time for me to drink the last sip of coffee and get moving. The clock is ticking.