photo taken on Sunday's walk at the cider mill
We survived the busy October. November doesn't offer much let up, but we do have a few days off of school this month which will give me some catch up moments. So what does November bring?
- Mark's last swimming lesson for the season is this week. He'll get a break from swimming for a bit.
- Robotics competition. We have a lot to get done before our competition date. I'll sleep well when the season is over.
- Wendy started her new job on November 1st.
- Thanksgiving. We don't have plans yet. I'm hoping we'll see the oldest. Wendy will be working.
- hopes of another driver in the house. We'll schedule her drive test as soon as we get her work schedule
- Another 5K
- Brian will start with the swim/dive team.
- Rocket will get a buzz cut
- Another Tech hockey game
- The downstairs bathroom should be in working order by month's end.
- Election Day. We have the day off school.
- Once Robotics is complete we'll be able to consolidate our karate schedules.
- daylight savings time adjustments