I took another trip out to the garage this week. My work on our 2016 album this summer has me trying to get BOTH my husband and I a little more photographed for our 2017 album.
And I like catching him in action. He's had this project in his head for quite a few years. He's carving bears to hold a table.
- I completed Whole30 earlier this week. I never cheated, didn't lose any weight and don't feel any different. I did have one of my better 5K runs though, so there is that. I had every intention of following the protocol for adding foods back in, but this week's schedule hasn't been very helpful.
- I had three full days of parapro training this week. Taken while fielding texts two days in a row from my kids at their orientations. Orientations didn't go as smooth as they should have, but that's another story.
- Allan's last day of his summer job is tomorrow. He'll head back to school sometime this weekend. The exact when is up to him and my husband. I'm sitting this one out - lots to do at home, especially after being in class and meetings all week.
- We still have one more trip this summer. Next week will find us in Missouri, which looks to be about 10-15 degrees warmer than here. Perfect! The goal is to relax, kayak and pack on a bit more Vitamin D before school starts.
- The fall schedules are starting to fill up. One kid in fall soccer, a hoped for robotics team again at our new school with me coaching, house projects and our usual back to school chaos.
- Oh, and I think our furnace bit the dust. We're just going to hope the weather stays at today's temps for a bit until we figure it out. I'm optimistic. It's the original furnace. In a crawl space. So over 30 years old. It's time, unfortunately.
- Time for some lists. And budget crunching.