I apologize to those who emailed this year asking if Greg was making any ornaments to sell. He didn't - too busy this year. He did, however, find time to make the annual additions to our collections.
For me - the one two to the right of the Chuck Norris Santa (my name for him - and still one of my top three faves). For this years he used the same inspiration as the one just to the left - that one having been carved in 2006.
This is the one he made for the kids. I don't know much about it, and I can't ask him right now because he's still in Mexico. ;)
- I went to the dentist. I really know how to spend my vacation days. My dentist likes to compare me to the other patients I know by saying I am by far the worst patient of all of them. I still blame him for having hit that nerve back in the 80's.
- I decided not to go up north with my kid tomorrow. I really just want to stay home and go snowshoeing. And catch up on some stuffs.
- I did stop at the bank on my way home and cashed in all our change.
- It's been awhile since I cashed in our change. I clogged the machine. Oops. What should have taken about 15 minutes took closer to 45.
- We've put the puzzle table back up in our living room. Brian completed his detailed Lego set, and now we've set up the first of the winter's puzzles on it.
- Allan took the boys sledding while I was at the dentist.
- We now have several moaning and groaning boys. There were jumps, apparently.
- We are still eating holiday leftovers.
That's all I've got.