(click the photo to see it larger and read the journaling)
I spent the day dungeon diving yesterday. If the house wish fairy flew by my house this week and asked what would I change if I could just change one thing - it would be to make our basement tall enough to stand in. After a full day of crawling in the crawl space of a basement looking for snowpants (found), boots (found) and Christmas decorations (we're still working on it) my knees ache and my hip is all out of whack.
Yes, house wish fairy, I want a standable (that should be a word) basement.
- Smile worthy moment from yesterday. Mark (3) was playing Moustrap by himself at the kitchen table and when he went to clean it up he got it all picked up with the lid on and everything when he realized he'd forgotten the board. He says, Oh my, I am such a silly silly boy.
- I'm hosting my very first ever webinar this morning for my Souvenirs class over at Get it Scrapped! This could prove to be very entertaining. And interesting - I'm convinced that I don't have an accent, but every time I taught at the local scrapbook store I'd get someone who asked me if I was from ______ . We'll leave that blank for those attending the webinar. I'm curious if they'll think I have an accent or not. If you'd like to join in - follow this link. It's at 10am EST.
- Yes, the turkey is still up. It's too cute to pack up just yet
- I'm starting to get that panicky ohmygoodness there is still so much to do in December - feeling. Not feeling on the ball at all
- Speaking of which, today was the very first day that I had to shuffle my kids out the door to walk to school without me. Not on the ball at all. Wendy needed this printed, Brian needed this signed, Wendy needed something for her speech today, Brian needed his book order check, Wendy forgot to make her lunch last night. I'm still not dressed. And Mark is still sleeping. I normally have to wake him up for our walk to school, so this is actually quite pleasant.
- Happy Friday!