I've been bumping into a bunch of random goodness the last few days - thought I'd share...
- For fun - the above card was inspired by a photo of a bowl of candy corn. My card rack is filling up. To see how others were inspired, click here.
- Bumped into this news clip this morning about a family from Cokato who have had someone on the varsity football team for 24 years. I have a cousin married into this family, and my husband grew up with this family. Fun to watch. Click here
- Another fun video - this one about a guy who found his motorcycle after over 30 years. Click here.
- My friend Kayleen is a fabulous artist and she is donating the proceeds of an auctioned piece of art to the family of another friend who is currently in the hospital battling cancer. You can read Kayleen's blog post here, and see Betwixt, the piece she has painted for the auction here.
- A minimalist project that I'm completely inspired by - I want to do this so bad. I started with the boy's wardrobe yesterday. click here.
- Been trying a few new recipes lately. Made a parmesan chicken bake last week - rave reviews across the table. Click here for the recipe.
- Hoping to get some ballooning in this weekend.
- Wendy had a happy birthday - a yellow beanbag present made her day. Well that, and the chocolate cake.
- Time to wake the littles....