Greg's sister Renee's family. They had stayed with us back in the fall when they came for Derek's wedding, and the boys matched up and got along so well - that we ended up staying with them this trip. Everyone had a blast. We'll have to stay longer than one night next time.
Greg's nephew Brent and family
George and Joanne
Greg and his cousin Erin - sons of twin brothers. Erin is married to Dale's daughter Jen, so now they're not only cousins, but brother-in-laws. I told Wendy not to bother trying to explain this one at school.
Erin and his new sister-in-laws.
Greg's sisters: Sherry, Renee, Teresa, Karen and Mari
Greg's brother Joel and family. This is where we've often stayed when we come. Mark often talks about Uncle Joel, and often asks our dad when he'll be as big as his little brother.
While Grace and Dale were opening gifts, the boys were arm wrestling. Mark took down more than one uncle.
Off on their honeymoon.
Inside, the girls were still playing with Penny and her Polly Pockets.
Wendy and Penny really bonded during our short stay. Penny was hoping Wendy could sleep with her in her bed, and stay a little longer. They got along great - both only girls in a family of boys.
They got along great until Penny got tired.
Our family - minus Allan.
And as for other stuff:
- I'll have one more Minnesota post
- Greg's Chicago trip had gotten postponed until today - but then got moved back to yesterday. He flew in the door at 3pm and flew back out the door with a suitcase.
- My hopes of getting out of a night of karate were dashed.
- Our yard looks like a jungle. Rain, rain and more rain.
- The drain commissioner posted a warning today of flooding due to all the rain - which means I should probably spend some time today working on our crawl space which I've slated as a summer project anyway.
- Soccer camp got cut in half yesterday due to the rain. Today looks more promising.
- Wendy sounds like crud though - spring time allergies.
- That's all I've got.